Corfaisus

RTP Enthusiast
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
With the release of the Mega Man Legacy Collection, it's raised a question in my heart: if there was any game from back in the day that we could have brought back, what would it be?

For me, I think some classic Castlevania would be a welcome inclusion, namely Dracula's Curse (if only because I grew up with that game and have fond memories of it). What would your choice be?

Lantiz

PunyMagus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
I like this topic, but how old are you asking?

Yesterday I was thinking about how awesome Legend of Mana was for me...

I like the story, the scenery, the art, the music, the gameplay, golem making, hell it was even multiplayer.

Would love to play it online with a friend.

Aoi Ninami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What a strange question. I can still play the games I loved as a kid: Repton, Lemmings, Sonic.... There are such things as emulators.

Lantiz

PunyMagus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
I'm by OP side...

I don't like the hassle to setup emulatos, figure out configurations and all that stuff.

This is actually the only thing that keeps me with some console games, sometimes I don't even want to turn on my pc to play.

Also I would not mind including remakes and remasters in this [:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dev be like: "I'll make the character goes amnesia so I could explain the world and the lore better and immersive to the players"
Whoever decided that the 5th area of Xenoblade 3 had to be THAT big and be explored in the manner it does needs to be shot. My OCD cannot leave a tiny shard of the map hidden and those controls can go right on and f*** themselves. -.-

/rant off
Raggon wrote on NoPatience's profile.
:kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BagOfAnts