Retro Modern DLC - Tileset issues!

Discussion in 'Product Discussion and Support' started by AlxEllis, May 30, 2015.

1. AlxEllis

AlxEllis Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Hello all, first off I just joined today so if this post is in the wrong section of the forum I apologize as I'm still finding my way around.

I have an issue with my recently purchased Retro Modern tileset DLC, it is simply impossible to use, I have attached pictures of what it looks like in RPG Maker VX Ace. I am not sure if there is something maybe I am doing wrong? or if it is a glitch or whatever?

It is very confusing as there don't seem to be any main "wall" parts and the whole tileset seems to just be a mess. I hope someone can help me with this as I'm a bit annoyed as I paid extra for the DLC

Thanks in advance!

Glitch1.png

glitch2.png

2. Iavra

Iavra Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Plase show a screenshot of how your tileset looks in the database. I'm assuming that you put the files in the wrong slots.

/edit: I got that DLC as well and it works fine for me, so it seems like it's your fault.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
  3. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

When importing the DLC where you put it is important.  It looks like you put B tiles in A slots.  The old school tiles are all named after the slot they belong in, so it's easy enough to know what goes where.

4. AlxEllis

AlxEllis Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Ah yes it's working now! totally didn't think about that, the issues are fixed now!

Thanks for the replies guys, thought it would be something I would have done! haha :p