How do you prefer the music used in your games?

• I prefer my game's music to be accurate to the sound of retro consoles like the NES, SNES, and Gen.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I prefer my game's music to evoke retro feelings, but be little more modern with effects/modulation

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I prefer my music to be fully modern, with high quality orchestral MIDI sounds.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Greetings everyone!

Do you need music for your project?

I have a Bandcamp that has a number of free songs if you're looking for some fun chiptunes. https://christovixgames.bandcamp.com

I really want to work with some teams on some jams. So if you're doing a jam and need some music, depending on the date and what you're looking for, I'll gladly help out.

You can also send any inquiries to ChristovixGames(at)gmail(dot)com, or message me on my facebook page "Christovix Games." And feel free to ask questions in the comments.

All of my music, unless it is made exclusively for someone, is under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license. You may use my pre-made music for personal or commercial projects, royalty free. If you make changes to the music, you must make them available under this license as well.

If you use my music for something, let me know! I'd love to see it in action.

Thanks everyone, best of luck with all your projects!

Last edited:

VitaliaDi

Jedi Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey man just found your chiptunes, I plan on using some of them in my game. I'll be sure to credit you :)

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was actually looking around for some good chiptune-style music to use for my glitch areas and battles. These are perfect, and I'll probably use a couple (with credit provided, of course)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgentWoden