Retro Style - Chiptune Music For Your Projects

Discussion in 'General Resources' started by ChristovixGames, Feb 6, 2018.

?

How do you prefer the music used in your games?

1. I prefer my game's music to be accurate to the sound of retro consoles like the NES, SNES, and Gen.

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. I prefer my game's music to evoke retro feelings, but be little more modern with effects/modulation

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. I prefer my music to be fully modern, with high quality orchestral MIDI sounds.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ChristovixGames

ChristovixGames Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVX
    Greetings everyone!

Do you need music for your project?

I have a Bandcamp that has a number of free songs if you're looking for some fun chiptunes. https://christovixgames.bandcamp.com

I really want to work with some teams on some jams. So if you're doing a jam and need some music, depending on the date and what you're looking for, I'll gladly help out.

You can also send any inquiries to ChristovixGames(at)gmail(dot)com, or message me on my facebook page "Christovix Games." And feel free to ask questions in the comments.

All of my music, unless it is made exclusively for someone, is under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license. You may use my pre-made music for personal or commercial projects, royalty free. If you make changes to the music, you must make them available under this license as well.

If you use my music for something, let me know! I'd love to see it in action.

Thanks everyone, best of luck with all your projects!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    VitaliaDi and adoren like this.
  2. VitaliaDi

VitaliaDi Jedi Master Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey man just found your chiptunes, I plan on using some of them in my game. I'll be sure to credit you :)

3. Golden Unicorn Gaming

Golden Unicorn Gaming Savior of Astoria Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Love your stuff!

4. Aesica

Aesica undefined Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I was actually looking around for some good chiptune-style music to use for my glitch areas and battles. These are perfect, and I'll probably use a couple (with credit provided, of course)