Delbooh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Song in the Shadow
Sade is the last hope for the people of Eila Village in the Northern Province. Famine, excessively high taxes and waves of monster attacks have devastated and overwhelmed them. She and her companion, Czeu the red panda, set out to save the land, to confront the governor and to find her brother who has been captured.

A Classic RPG Feel

A Classic RPG Feel
As they journey further from their own region, they discover that wealth is not distributed equally throughout the lands. They must uncover the reasons for the inequity through their quest. Along the way they battle unexpected foes and encounter technologies they had never dreamed of. They stumble into environments that seem to have come from nightmare visions of the future.

Explore the world

Explore the world

Straddling the genres of fantasy and science fiction, “Song in the Shadow” is a return to classic story-driven adventure gaming.

A Mix of Fantasy and Sci-Fi
Features all original artwork, sprites and graphics.

Download Demo:
https://delbooh.itch.io/song-in-the-shadow

The game is well underway, hours of gameplay available. Hoping to get some feedback from the community. Thanks so much!

Last edited:

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What is that font you're using in the text dialogue?

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I got this on startup.

Screenshot (122).png

EDIT: It's back to normal. Weird.

EDIT 2: I keep getting this often. It's like it doesn't want to load images or something.

Delbooh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks so much for trying this out and letting me know about the error. I have re-exported it, and changed the included file options, which I believe should solve the problem.

Thanks!

https://delbooh.itch.io/song-in-the-shadow

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like the very retro visual of this. Nicely done :)

ChampX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like the music in this. Was this purchased somewhere or did you create/commission these sound tracks?

Delbooh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! I did the music myself.

I like the music in this. Was this purchased somewhere or did you create/commission these sound tracks?

stefandy31

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
remind me of chrono trigger

Delbooh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks everyone for the comments! Is anyone willing to play the demo and let me know their thoughts? Would really love to know what you guys think!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I had a birthday party earlier today. No-one showed up. ;_;
yay my offer is up :) joys
@wrigty12 hi! thanks for showing interest in my work. Sadly the tablet I'm using broke, so I wasn't able to create anything for weeks. Got a new one with display, I'm still not used to it though, so I'm still practicing, doing basic drawings again. Also I'm in my last year of college. Thesis, projects and other activities takes most of my time ;_;.
I'll get back to it whenever I get a free time.
Any artists here planning on participating in the Inktober art prompts this October?
It's right around the corner.
It's rpg maker related so I'll post it here, I worked on a little free rpg maker zine and this was my piece. Play Grimm's Hollow if you haven't already, I liked it a lot. (i don't remember if posting a link to a product even if free is allowed via profile posts, so if anyone knows lemme know)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grung