CT1986

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi there, dudes and dudettes! My name's Cristian Truță, I'm from the south-eastern Buzău county of Romania (that's in Europe and it's a 2nd world country... just sayin'), I'm a retrogamer since the early '90s (still playing the classic NES) and I'm 32 y/o now.

Good ol' 8-bit NES chiptunes got me into listening to Death Metal since I was 10 of age (that's '96), I've held various Extreme Metal projects since 2003 as a one-man-band, but only recently (2016) got into composing Video Game Metal (as loops in FLStudio, a program I've used since 2004 for drums programming; the Slayer VST is my fave)

I also do audio mastering, graphic design (mostly Sci-Fi / Horror related grotesqueries) in CorelDRAW and I'm currently looking for games to get my music in. For now I have over 140 game metal loops, split into a free (unmastered) edition and a paid (mastered) edition with other, newer tracks; the paid edition is constantly updated with new loops as soon as I finish them. You can check out my work here: www.StockVGM.Bandcamp.com

My tagline is "When the metal-ish sound of SEGA Genesis meets the harmonics of the classic NES!" ;)

Sorry for my brief English and best regards from Romania! -CT

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tiamat-86 wrote on Andar's profile.
tfw just trying to help and get yelled at. /comfort
:LZSooo: Gotcha Gotcha Games... have launched an official discord server for RPG Maker. :LZSooo:

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dramacoolanetamak