Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipersonicc

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hi i was wondering if there was any way to place a return button OR a text in every menu to remember players how they can go back (as i think its a bit difficult to remember that double tap in android goes back) any thoughts? 

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could simply add the text to each applicable menu screen, "Double-tap to return." It's not particularly slick, but doesn't require coding an additional button.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@barrydwiseman , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please make your own thread rather than bumping someone else's very very old post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaneda035