Professional Internal Screamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, guys!

My name's Catog, I'm actually returning back to RPG Maker after just losing time for it around about the VX era. I'm continuing on with a game I was working on in that time, updated to MV, and just creating a prototype before enlisting the help of some talented artists and coders to flesh it out and possibly make it into a full-fledged game. But that's very much a pipe dream at this point :p

As for myself, I'm Australian, I study Music Theatre by day, and enjoy the writing and design process of video games. My favourite series are Mass Effect and Final Fantasy, and I'm currently playing Lost Odyssey. I love editing and critiquing, so if ever you have a demo you'd like me to have a look at or a script you want editing of, please do not hesitate to message me. Other than that, there ain't much to tell. It's great to be back, and I can't wait to see what the RPG makers of today are developing!  :D

- Catog

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome back Catog and have fun using MV. You study music?! Cool! I'm not great at music, but it looks really fun but really hard, so good luck in your studies of Musical Theatre!

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

I originally misread your username, I thought for a second there that it said "CatDog" like the old cartoon. :p

Catog

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome back Catog and have fun using MV. You study music?! Cool! I'm not great at music, but it looks really fun but really hard, so good luck in your studies of Musical Theatre!

Yeah, it's difficult as all hell, and I'd love to try my hand at composing for other people when I have the time! 

Well, if I had the time. XD

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, Cloe! :)

Catog

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the group!

I originally misread your username, I thought for a second there that it said "CatDog" like the old cartoon. :p
Thank you! :D

And hahahaha! You'd be surprised how often I get that actually!

To explain: for some reason, I called myself Catog when I was a kid (I was a bit of a strange one) so I've since adopted that as my alias. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor