siriusleenott

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi everyone!

I'm Sirius, and I've been lurking around on these forums for quite some time, and after doing so for far too long I thought to myself "why haven't I just joined yet!?". So here I am!

I first got introduced to RPGMaker when I waaaay back in the early 2000s, and was completely in love with it then. I remember coming home from school and disregarding my homework because I wanted my character to save a cat from an evil witch, resulting in the cat turning into your new best cat-girl-friend.

Now I'm returning to the franchise, and after testing them out I've settled in XP. I know this limits what I can and can't do, and that there's nowhere near as much resources out there, but it something about it that just seems more pleasing to me? Not sure what.

TLDR; Used to play when I was a child, now I'm back working in XP and loving it!

MZFan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
I understand you, in makers after the XP, you have to stick with the ugly chibi style while XP tall sprites looks good!

kyonides

Reforged is laughable
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Good to see some fellas showing up here.

Crusha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
XP is definitely unique from a visual standpoint, so if you enjoy that version, go for it. Your intro made me smile -- I think everyone's gone down the disregard homework for games at some point in their life ^_^

siriusleenott

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Thank you all for your messages! Now I'm even more excited to get back into making games! :LZScheeze:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )
I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harwin