Revenant Gods - Ragnarok Chronicle - #Statement about Revenant God's music and its "composer"

Sujabes467

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Honestly I cannot wait to play this game because it looks so cool! This battle system is the same as mine but yours look incredibly awesome

the way your battle windows are made. My game is called Evolved Revolution and it is currently in progress. Can you please tell me how you

made your battle windows like that.

This is how my game looks like.

EvoRev - Battle System.png

YagamiKyo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
This looks great. I don't tend to comment on the games section, but this is truly outstanding. Cannot wait for the demo!

Reese

Wretched Art Prince
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've read this once in a forum or article somewhere that this has been in the works for 9 years or so?

Everything looks visually stunning and everything is perfectly awesome! Though I've only heard of this

ever since I joined the rpg maker world, but 9 years? God, that's a lot of time.

Anyway, @luzi keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to the demo :D

Wait, the demo was said to be coming on june, right? It's long past that :/

luzi

Freelance Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMXP
MAJOR UPDATE! 17/10/2016

Sorry for long absence of update, my health got worse during the last several months. I had to be hospitallized so many times and me
schedule got very messy.I just had a chance to work on the demo version of game.

For the first update on this website, I'm happy to inform you that the demo version of Prologue chapter for Revenant Gods is now
complete and undergoing testing. The game will be available for download publicly from 23 October on. The game has average
play time of 25-30 mins with only basic systems such as the menuand battle system.

(Screenshots of the Prologue Demo)

I'll try to allocate some times to release the demo of Act 1 within the half of the first year.
(I may have to rest a bit though, things aren't quite well for me.)

(Screenshots of areas in Act 1)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Woot a release date for the prologue! I look foward to play it :D

And it is okay Luzi, don't apologize, I'm already happy that you're a bit better and that you were able to work on your game.

Take your time, I will be always waiting for you.

Reese

Wretched Art Prince
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
YES!!!! OCTOBER 23!!! PLEASE COME NOW, AND FAST!!! *heavy breathing*

Bricabrac

The Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks so professional! I'll definitely check the demo.

Keep up with the good work ^^

PixelLuchi

Quiet Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
UK English
Primarily Uses
Going to give it a whirl now (I've been keeping an eye on this project for a long time and I can't believe you're not selling it xD). Btw, you may want to remove the sunbeams from the caves. Doesn't make much sense, tbqh.

Reese

Wretched Art Prince
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh my god! It's here! It's finally here! After how many years of waiting for it!

Oh god, i think I'm gonna lose my shiz!

(I'm being too much of a fanboy, am I?)

Sujabes467

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Gonna try this now. This may be one of the best RPG XP games I may play

next to bloodsphere and magnus legend.

luzi

Freelance Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Going to give it a whirl now (I've been keeping an eye on this project for a long time and I can't believe you're not selling it xD). Btw, you may want to remove the sunbeams from the caves. Doesn't make much sense, tbqh.

Thanks for your feedback on the cave screenshot! I'll try to make it look like light shining through cave hole. If it really doesn't work, I might remove it though.
As for turning RG commercial games, I don't think it would be possible because of many free resources we used as well as other issues.
(Such as pressure and expectation of commercial quality) I personally prefer to leave RG as my hobby.

GhostWaffle

The ectoplasmic Waffle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've been waiting for this for a long time.This is gonna be awesome!

Ateliae

Defying Gravity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Game is incredible Luzi <3 I really love the work your whole team put into this! Looking forward to Arc 1 :D

AwakenedKarbon

An arcane isotope of carbon.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, I've had a bit of time with the demo, just a bit, maybe the first 5-10 minutes, but the game's blown me away, for lack of conveniently available better sounding words. It's awesome. And I wish best of luck for the rest Luzi. 

ArcherBanish

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
I saw this game a few months ago over here and it peeked my interest. Now after I played the demo I want to play the rest of this even more!

This Battle System is by far the most entertaining I have played in an RPG in recent memory. It's fast, responsive and it looks fantastic. Not terribly complex so far but hey, Prologue, I realy want to see how it holds up later on.

The artwork is preaty fantastic all arround. It realy shows allot of work was put into it.

The maps are extremly well done and you can realy tell there is a battle going on in this city, you even managed to get some of the RTP materials look in place here which I have to commend. (Then again I am terrible at making maps so maybe its my fault I never lke how mine end up looking).

Finally the story... how long do I have to wait for the rest of it? Cause I want it. Like... now... You cant just show me a huge mythical wyrm and put "To be continued..." afterwards! I want fight that thing!

In a more serious note I can't realy say much about the characters, there wasn't much dialog to go by. You can see their personalities in broad stroaks in the conversation and you do get a hint of the interpersional relationships between them, but there are allot of questions left unaswered, as it should be I may add, and I cannot wait for the rest of it.

Also the cutscene at the end of the demo caught me by surprised and I realy enjoyed it.

Sumarizing: Congratulations on what you have achived so far and I realy hope the 2017 thing refers to January 1rst but if not take your time and make the best you can! I expect great things!

Quick thing before I say leave I did find a tiny bug in the game in the place in the screenshot.

You gan go left to right on the square left of the character and the 2 above that one as well but you cannot go right to left, must be some invisible tile.

Untitled.png

Sujabes467

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I found that same bug ArcherBanish found. But what intrigued me the most the battle system.

I use the same one in my game and cannot simply make it the way you made yours. Above

all else, it is a really great game and look forward to playing the game as it progresses.

luzi

Freelance Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Thanks everyone for your feedback! I've fixed the game crashing bug but for other minor bugs in the map,

I'll implement the fixes for them all in the next version.

@ArcherBanish

Sorry to disappoint you but 'next year' wouldn't be the first day of the year. I'll do my best to finish the first Act within the first half of the year though,

but might be slowed or late because of my health problem.

@Sujabes467
I came this far because of my teammates and Tasuku13, he's good at modifying Atoa battle system in RMXP. (I mostly came up with the

concept of the systems and UI design then let him to the scripting. By the way, he also have his own game called Prana Arcadia, a great game

with interesting system though available only in Thai. Look it up if you're interested!

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My only issue (besides my HD dying) is how full screen was handed in the demo.

The screen was not supposed to stretch, if you are aiming for 720P i'd recommend 1104x621 since it may not make the graphics weird.

Sometimes i got a "script is hanging" error and the game would just shut down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This little brat (my nephew) just invent a new way of enjoying his orange juice by pouring it inside of used perfume bottle and sprayed it to his mouth...
Jamaica? No, Aunty. I said, I'm on RPG Maker :*/
Lunar New Year is over :( but it's time to get back to work!
I keep giving myself deadlines because I'm so excited to finish something but I notice areas where I'm rushing the story and that's what's gonna weaken my overall project, gotta stop that
My new level features a Jellyfish character who cannot love, because he electrocutes everything he touches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackosmiles