reVITAlyze (Demo Version 1.0-Demo is down for updates-)

LuLingqi1

A Spellthief With A Bone To Pick
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Untitled.png

reVITAlyze is currently a super big Work in Progress. It currently uses RMMV assets, but will eventually be fleshed out with its own assets and may even feature more games.

What Is reVITAlyze?

reVITAlyze is an RPG featuring a side-view battle system with a deep universe as well as an individual class system for each character that will be playable. What reVITAlyze has that most RPGs offer lightly is a depth to every character, whether it be dialogue, or use in battle. reVITAlyze also hopes to tackle mental illnesses ranging from PTSD to MPD and Depression.

SETTING

reVITAlyze takes place in a fantasy universe in the land of Firald (The Four Continents) Our main cast finds themselves within the Tomb of the Ancients, a rather deep and deadly dungeon. max.png

Valencia is home of the just and righteous.
Odin is home of the knowledgeable and rigorous.
Thruie is home to the kind and selfless.
Esmerith is home to the strong and merciless

STORY

Many years ago, Firald was one continent, however due to disagreements amongst the Ancients, the powerful protectors of Firald, Firald was torn asunder into four continents. The evil that caused this was sealed away, and eventually the four continents formed their own governments and prospered. Our young protagonists find themselves lured into the Tomb of the Ancients. This Tomb was meant to house most of the Ancients, but the only one laid to rest in it was the leader of those who wanted the best for Firald, Elivin. An evil plot is unfolding itself and the heroes realize it's up to them to keep history from repeating itself! Will the Four Continents see the flames of their war-torn past reignite, or can the young heroes stop this devious evil from running free!?

Characters

This is subject to change as characters will likely be revised or added!

Our Protagonists

• Carlina - An orphan who found suitable living within a forest of Thruie. She is best friends with Kyler and adept at Fire-Elemental Spell Casting. After deciding to look for her friend Kyler, she finds herself pulled into the tomb. Carlina.png
  • Kyler - A fellow orphan and Carlina's best friend. When the story starts, he is missing. He Is later found by Carlina and Ayra within the Tomb, being tortured by a group of occultists. He is almost murdered by a dragon as part of a ritual, but is saved by the combined power of Ayra and Carlina. He is the essential Medic of the group. Kyler.png 
  • Ayra - A fairy who was lured into the tomb. It is believed she currently holds the most of Rini's soul within herself. She knows little of the Tomb's layout, but she does know why she is there. She has made note of an odd, yet extremely powerful presence within the Tomb. She possesses potent magical abilities as well as light prowess in healing. Ayra.png
  • Ruto - Carlina and Kyler's cat. She is hiding within the forest waiting to be found. If found, she is accidentally pulled into the dungeon with Carlina, and the magic that pulls them in has a weird side-effect that turns Ruto into a humanoid-cat mix. She is agile and uses no magic, but hits the hardest of them all, although, she is extremely weak to a few elements. Ruto.png

The Ancients

The Ancients were ten beings of incredible power, also known as The Old Ones.
They protected our world and kept the peace, until Dorthamu challenged Elivin to a duel to decide the true ruler, which led to the breaking apart of Firald.

• Elivin - Elivin was a powerful sorceress who commanded all elements, but had an unnatural affinity for fire. She defeated Dorthamu in a duel for power, and drove him mad. Using all of her power, she released Tar into the world to help the lands defeat Dorthamu. She promptly died afterwards.
  • Dorthamu - Dorthamu was a practitioner of the dark arts and tried to take ownership of Firald. Upon losing, he became consumed by vile intentions and transformed into a demon more powerful than anything before him, minus Elivin. After breaking Firald apart, he was finally taken down by Feran, Havrins, and an army. While not destroyed, his existence is trapped inside a looking glass, hidden somewhere in the world.
  • Rini - The Fae queen. Rini was Elivin's best friend and the Guardian of Firald. A battle-hardened guardian and fighter, she was the first to fall against Dorthamu's might, but not before fractioning her soul to be passed on through the generations of following Fairies. The powerful blast took many evil-doers down with her, with the exception of Dorthamu himself.
  • Arten - Arten was an elven Bard who played his music to soothe the suffering of the world. He did not participate in any battles against Dorthamu, but instead sat in Elivin's tomb playing music for her until he left to try and save Rini from perishing, only to be murdered by Dorthamu himself due to arriving after Rini's sacrifice.
  • Brin - Brin was Dorthamu's closest advocate and stayed by the corrupted man's side. An orc who was a strong manipulator of the mind, Brin was able to lure Arten out of Elivin's tomb. His plan was to expose Elivin, while taking down Rini and Arten in one fell blow. However, he was slain by the powerful burst emitted by Rini's soul fragmenting.
  • Tar - Tar was an amalgamation of the nine original Ancient's powers. It hid in Elivin's tomb, and towards the end of the war with Dorthamu, offered itself to be torn asunder and spread throughout the world as powers to fight against Dorthamu. Whilst most of its being molded with other creatures in existence to give them power, the parts of Tar that did not mold with anything formed the Aasimirs.
  • Feran - Feran was an adept dragonborn alchemist who was the most knowledgeable in the world. He and Elivin, behind the back of the other Ancients, formed Tar. He was the one who hid Tar away in Elivin's tomb. He also led the last fight against Dorthamu before Elivin's intervention by releasing Tar. He died, but was able to keep Dorthamu from massacring multiple people who were stuck on the then-unnamed Odin.
  • Ry - Ry was a human archer with the fastest reflexes and keenest eyes in the world. While holding no strong magical affinities like his fellow Ancients, he was recognized as the best archer in all the land. He was slain in the final battle against Dorthamu following Tar's release.
  • Fera - Feran's younger sister. She was a nimble rogue-shapeshifter who survived all battles against Dorthamu by infiltrating his ranks and taking out as many generals as she could. On Tar's release, she became infused with some of it, and her power rivaled that of even Elivin and Dorthamu. On the final battle against Dorthamu, she was able to sneak up on him and pin him down, allowing for her allies to strike him, however the fatal strike would have to hit her as well, and she died. While Dorthamu did not die, it staggered him long enough to be sealed inside of the looking glass.
  • Havrins - A pacifist elf who's powers of longevity and disabling were second to none. He refused to hurt anyone with his own abilities or hands, but he had no problem tripping them down for the others to bludgeon. He was present at all battles and was the one who sealed Dorthamu in the mirror. It is believed he took his life after watching all his friends perish.

FEATURES

An in-depth battle system featuring cooldowns, ultimate skills, and managing of resources available to you.

An intense class system featuring more than three primary classes for each character and over six sub-classes.

A unique cast that all have viability in battle.

Exploration that gives way to character-lore as well as in universe lore!

Multiple story paths as well as endings (However there is a *canon* ending)

A battle system involving a Vanguard, allowing for in-battle switching and support skills **Being Worked On. NOT FINAL**

SCREENSHOTS

SS1.pngStarting a new gameSS3.pngFirst encounterSS4.pngStatsSS5.png Ruto's skillsSS8.png Ayra's set of magical skillsSS7.png Kyler's set of magic skillsSS6.pngCarlina's Skills

All screenshots are not final. Just a small glimpse into the game so far. I will change them out as I smooth out the errors in these screenshots

DEMO

Due to the bugs within V1.0, the demo has been removed and is being worked on again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
The story looks interesting... :)  

Can't wait to play it.

LuLingqi1

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Bump! Demo is up.

7/8/16  I have been notified of multiple bugs persisting through the demo. I am now taking down the link and reworking on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

LuLingqi1

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Bump! I've made huge progress with debugging the entire first hour or so of gameplay! All characters and first classes have been created! Will hopefully be putting up a new demo this upcoming weekend!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

MythicRuss wrote on gothicvoid's profile.
hi, i was looking thru ur awesome stuff, and was looking around the internet, how in the heckin heck do i get the hiddendoors to open? im addng them to the doors event but they just appear as solid walls, btw am total noob lol
currently working on some template sprites and tweaking the walk cycle :)
Lunee.jpg
Early try to draw our Demon Countess, who destroyed her own soul leaving just an empty shell of a body - until our heroine unwillingly takes possession of it, every time she falls asleep.
(I know it’s a premade face from the Dark Fantasy Set, but I spent so much time with her, that I can’t bring myself to change the sprite anymore xD)
I finished setting up my new desk and apparently she thinks this is where she goes now.

20210411_082331.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garlock