ave36

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I implement the zombie state through Yanfly's lunatic mode, and it works like a charm: healing spells damage my undead. However, I can't get how to achieve the "revive kills zombie" effect. The spells that target dead teammates refuse to target living (undead) enemies.

I do not have the DLC plugin "Dead or alive". How do I achieve the "revive kills zombie" effect?

AsuranFish

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
*delete, misread post*

ave36

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there another way? My project has a lot of Victor plugins, and Victor's and Yanfly's plugins notoriously don't get along. So I try to have as few Yanfly as possible; the state core is tame enough, but is target core? I already have a Victor plugin that deals with targeting, namely the one that allows using party spells on enemies and vice versa, and I have a feeling that it will not work together with Yanfly.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS