Evil_Nazgul0616

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have a very serious problem with my game.

In the early versions of the game, enemies can cast revive-type spells on each other with no problems at all. However, for some odd reason, in recent versions of my game, any revival spell stops working with enemies, period. The battle log says that they are performing the action, but the actual target never gets revived. (This even happens with forced actions.)

However, revival spells work perfectly fine on party members.

I think the culprit may be a script I added into the game, but I unfortunately have no idea where to look. I was hoping that someone could look at my Scripts.rvdata2 file and tell me what's causing the bug, and hopefully an easy way to fix it (that doesn't involve removing any scripts or code snippets, I need all of them for my game to work.)

The script file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j2puna9jem4kp4a/Scripts.rvdata2

(Note: I do know that it's definitely NOT any scripts from Doom_states and below.)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Have you tried to disable your scripts and enable them one at a time to see which one causes the problem? You could do this as easily as we could, AND you have all your note tags set up properly for it already.

Have you made any changes in your database recently that might make enemies resistant to the skills?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlawlsrjs3387