Reworking the TP system?

tmgravy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm trying to change basically the entire base of the TP system and I'm having issues in getting it to work.
Essentially I want the TP to increase when the player is damaged equal to the amount of damage that the player took, and no other way. Is there an easy way to achieve this or should I look at other ways to achieve the same effect?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you'll need a script for that, but I think yanfly had made a TP script where you could modify the formula however you would like.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Code:
class Game_Battler
  def charge_tp_by_damage(damage_rate)
    self.tp += damage_rate
  end

def on_damage(value)
    remove_states_by_damage
    charge_tp_by_damage(value)
  end
end

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I finally got the ships and water to flow like I wanted to~ the canals are a success. Now to loop the animation for the kites. So many kites.
Bendyizzt wrote on staggqueen's profile.
Hello Newcomer...
I haven't make anything new yet, but I'm back addicted to writing some MZ plugins. Man, I wish I have more free time like I did 5 years ago.
Holy cow... work is demanding and I'm back in college. I'm kind of scared of my dad right now after the incident, but at least I don't live with him all the time. Anyway, working on Fandom Scouts and my FNAF character set. The FNAF sprites are actually going to be used in the game... unfortunately the enemy sprites are FNAF World traces, so no sharing those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noelyumishi