Enigmo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hi there!

Basically, I'd like to open a RGSS script shop for people to send me requests for scripts such as custom systems, menus, etc. and I code them in exchange for some cash. I was wondering which board should I use to make my thread, or are these not allowed in on these forums?

Thanks!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
We have a Classifieds forum for that, but it's only visible to users with 30 or more posts. You can read up on why this is here.

Enigmo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMVX
We have a Classifieds forum for that, but it's only visible to users with 30 or more posts. You can read up on why this is here.
So to open up a script shop I must have 30+ posts first?
Any rules for the posts? Should I posts only scripts towards my 30?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The link provided by @slimmmeiske2 explains what sort of posts are required.

They should be meaningful posts. Don't spam to get them. Join in on conversations, give feedback, help people out who have questions.

Enigmo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Thanks for the quick replays!~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )
I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tp0000