ZirconStorms

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Edit // Script is out: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/save-load-grid-menu.107604/

Should work (might even be ideal) for larger Ace window sizes. By default it'll be left at 8 (to 16?) save file slots only. If people want to adjust the script once it's out to fit their game (increase/decrease slots) they're free to do so on their own. Probably exclusive to Ace, though I wouldn't be against making a VX version.

I'd like to add (from most to least certain abt implementing):
  • Optional Location text
  • Optional Gold text
  • Feature to change "File" to whatever text the user wanted through that script. (Done)
  • Option to use faces instead of sprites
  • Option to adjust timer to hours/minutes instead of hours/secs/mins
  • Option to hide help window
  • Use icons instead of text before text index.
  • Use background image for the save/load menu + adjust window opacity (Done)
My only real worry is the amount of space I'm working with. If it gets well-received I'll make more menu-based stuff.
I know the world likes free things but I'll probably do a paid license fee for any commercial/any R18 projects. If you have any suggestions let me know.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have made 60 new skills! ''after test'' I have made 3 new skills!

Made a new battleback this week! How's it look?
"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raw2na