VX & VX Ace Scripts
- Dec 22, 2014
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
The goal is to try and make a menu similar to what you have in The Witch's House.
I started working on it after finding this forum request: https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/42009-need-help-with-soulpour777s-menu-á-la-majo-no-ie/?tab=comments#comment-291508
Probably going to be free for both commercial and personal games, just because this is such a common menu layout.
I'll keep this one simple. HP Layout feels really messy, so I'm not even sure if I'll keep it.
Hoping to add:
- Ability to hide any element in the status window (face will be obligatory)
- Ability to specify font for the Status and command window
- Optional face and status icon borders (unsure)
- Random Variable display of the user's choice
- Optional actor description in the status menu.
- Change menu position: top of screen or bottom of screen
- Command window alignment adjustment (left/center/right text)