Christian777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Brother, your battle system is what i use since 2014, i never cared to use anything else since then, its perfect!. So no worries about that, i am a middle-advanced user of your system.

Oh i understand, well, as long as we can make the enemies attack and do basic stuff its more than enough for me at least!

Sato1999

Yangfly Master(Previously)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Can't wait for this to get at least an alpha or demo version for testing and experimenting with. Also very nice idea of doing it using actual ruby sintax. Saves up time for yourself as well as pushes the user to learn at least a little of the language itself.

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Aw this looks amazing!

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there a way to make this so enemies or allies can go anywhere on the grid?

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow TheoAllen, your coding amazing and most trick me to want to change use VX ACE.

Cerveau

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Look-ee here, I thought VXA is dead, but seeing you still giving VXA hope, life and love... dang yer our VXA hero.
Really can't wait for this system of yours to be released.
Also... lastly... thank you sir.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
Wish I was better at art, specifically that I was faster at it, bc this one NPC took Several Days to complete! It's gonna take So Extremely Long to do all of the art for my game, never mind writing it... Anyways, here's my gorgon, Hopernica Sthyxis!

57b88732c7abbcd84981dacf624a98495af61fcc.gifv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erora