Wender

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey, I've made a game on Discord, and on the Discord Developper Checklist, something very interesting went right into my eyes, it was "Set up Rich Presence". At first, I searched on the forums if someone actually did or made a plugin for Rich Presence in RPG Maker, but no, no one actually did. Is there a rich presence plugin for RPG Maker MV so far ? If no, can someone make one ?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what exacly is a rich presence? can you explain or a video from it so others can see
what to exspect or be made?

Wender

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
what exacly is a rich presence? can you explain or a video from it so others can see
what to exspect or be made?
A rich presence is part of Discord's SDK, it allows the user to show with more details the Game actual state (like if he's in the menu or in battle...) I have no video to show you because all Rich Presence videos are tutorial for a custom one (wich is really dumb)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finally drew 3 of the enemies that appear as students from the high school that's in my game.
Finnuval wrote on ShuBun-Kin's profile.
Loving the avatar :D
Introducing the premium bagel
I have a micro economics midterm tomorrow. I'm not worried.
Should be a...small exam :kaojoy:
While was working on one of the monsters that will appear in my horor game I may have made harold a Lovecraftian monster. (I used his head to keep things aligned.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoshua2050