standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is all really cool stuff! The first one, though rofl she's resting a hand on one of them, and beckoning with the other, as if to say "Need a place to rest your hands?"
:guffaw:

Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New character that I'm still doing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Character concept that I'm still developing.

Reactions: J-G
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Majin Buu fanart in progress...

Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is a sketch imagination exercise from my drawing course, on this one I needed to applie what I've learned so far. I've just started the course this sunday and the course has a duration of 6 months so I'm sure I'll get a lot better.

Well right now I can see some improvements that I did in 3 days and I can see mistakes that I did on this one. I'll do my best to keep improving each day and to not do the same mistakes again.

• Wow

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice. Where is this course lol because that drawing looks great!!

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A bummer. I can only slightly understand some and read some. Not enough to have a convo or anything.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
These are pretty good, actually. For the digital ones, I'd say to practice some shading and highlighting. Like, the placement is good for the shadows, but the colours are pretty bland and the highlight is sort of just a straight band. Doesn't add much to the hair. Also, you seem to have the same problems as I do with figure drawing, and that's the "where do the arms go" problem. If they aren't doing something, they're pretty stiff.

Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much for the feedback I'll work on it :)

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The poses here are good, though one small thing; unless you had a reference for the right (as there are some poses that just seem a bit awkward though actual) you could space the legs a bit at the top. Other than that, the outline is a good start.

Holder

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These have a real good shape to them, that sword is fantastic!

Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The poses here are good, though one small thing; unless you had a reference for the right (as there are some poses that just seem a bit awkward though actual) you could space the legs a bit at the top. Other than that, the outline is a good start.
Well this is a drawing from imagination that my teacher asked me to do as a task so I didn't used a ref. I tried to space the legs a little bit, look now how it is.

com valor.png

sketchAnimezada.png

Last edited:

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I meant a bit more at the crotch area, but that doesn't look bad there as you have it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my first big game since joining the forums! Please check out Petal Knights! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/petal-knights-playable-now.117898/
Back home now :cutesmile:

Many thanks to all my fellow game devs. for all the support during this crazy time.

Feeling a bit rough but much better then bein' hospitalized at least.

Now time to get back to the code :D
Added skill ranges, and very basic implementation of scope, with a rule called "empty tile" that simply returns true if the selected tile is empty (has a battler), and false otherwise

This means movement range and attack ranges are all automatically implemented.

More info: https://himeworks.itch.io/grid-battle-system/devlog/167442/devlog-3-basic-skill-range
Stone masons are hard at work creating beautiful sculptures for your games...
When you realize @Kupotepo is a champion among RM Web users, and it all makes sense now:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr