Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very nice. Only thing i dont like is the line coming from her mouth... Looks a bit off to me. Other then that very nive design.

Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some explorations of 2 characters that I'm doing for a project from my course.

TO FELIZ CARALHOOOO.png
yare yare daze22.png
Kagutsuchi ver1.png

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
There is a little bit of stiffness here and there, but that's likely due to getting a hang of fabric as your poses are pretty good. The improvement is noticeable in the comparisons and continued progress AND even going for some detailed designs at that. Overall these are great and I"m positive the more you keep at it, you're going to be doing some amazing character designs! You don't seem to be struggling with concept, either.

Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is a little bit of stiffness here and there, but that's likely due to getting a hang of fabric as your poses are pretty good. The improvement is noticeable in the comparisons and continued progress AND even going for some detailed designs at that. Overall these are great and I"m positive the more you keep at it, you're going to be doing some amazing character designs! You don't seem to be struggling with concept, either.
Yeah I think my drawings are stiff yet but I will start learning gesture next month so I'll get better at that. Thank you I am very motivated now.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice coloring and shading.

ObsidianTrance

Pensword, the Old Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah I think my drawings are stiff yet but I will start learning gesture next month so I'll get better at that. Thank you I am very motivated now.
It's not too serious a problem. Sometimes (at least for me) I notice I do it when first drawing a character, more focused on details than form. It's easy to break and not to serious a problem. Sometimes it's fine when just doing character sheet when concept is the focus. You're doing good thus far :)

Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Morrigan.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV

carai veado.png

This is my first commission, I made her yesterday.

Pinta coroi2.png
I'll probably change her wing or hair color.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And back. Trying to work online with no internet for 1.5 days was...interesting. I felt like a character in a old Sierra game trying to find internet due to all the hoops I had to jump through just to get online for work.
grief... if MV didn't have certain plugins already, I think I'd upgrade to MZ. seeing like 10 MV plugins in 1 MZ one is hilariously convenient lol.
Have you already checkes out my mapping tutorial on the blog? I would love to hear your feedback and things you'd like to see in the future!

one of character for my upcoming game idk how to design o_O

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Note: lol, posting this made me find a couple mistakes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Versitax