• A game started as a test for RPG Maker MZ capabilities

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
Title Screen:

Status Screen:

Main Menu:

Battle:

Some Mapping and dialogue:

SECTION B: CHARACTERS
Playable characters' names will be changeable by the player, here i use only some for personal reference
  • Reid: Swordsman
  • Albert: Sorcerer
  • Eliot: Priest
  • Michelle: Martial Artist
  • Emily: Bandit
  • Tyrfing: Magic Swordsman
  • Tyrfing's Daughter (i haven't chose a name for her yet..): Sorcerer
Other will come in future..

SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT
  • Plot: A young guy, living in a mountain village, during a common day discovers some items from a past time, following up with some investigations, he will get to know some of the past heroes and understand from them how they became heroes, the guy will face some difficulties and hard choices on the road to (maybe) one day become a new Hero himself.
  • Gameplay: Players will be able to choose the name of the playable characters (only the first time they appear), the battle system will be a sideview with ATB (only in active mode for now..), the game will be saved on one single slot once the game has started, plus one more extra slot for the autosave, there's a Zodiac/Nature system (as in status screen) which may make the game harder or easier, adding the taste of strategy to find workarounds to disadvantages in battles

SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT
  • The games takes places within two different ages, past and future, trying to mantain a fantasy experience (even when the players will experience some Sci-Fi environment)

DOWNLOAD LINK
No download at the moment, it's too early (sorry..)

Last edited:

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This game looks cool. Going to keep an eye on it till there's a demo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Springy120