RMMV Rising Saga: Origins (Demo)

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by sephmon, Jun 16, 2019.

1. sephmon

sephmon Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    • Screenshots: [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

• Synopsis: Rising Saga: Origins is a JRPG game with heavy visual-novel influences and a strong emphasis on Adventure, High Fantasy/Dark Fantasy elements and Romance. The game takes a lot of inspiration from shounen anime like My Hero Academia, Naruto, Black Clover, as well as certain mature elements from anime like Drifters, Berserk and Goblin Slayer.

Rising Saga: Origins is inspired by a lot of the CRPG elements of games like Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, as it puts a strong emphasis on choices, consequences as well as building your character your way. You can play as a sneaky rogue with a heart of gold, a warrior with an insatiable blood-lust, or a sarcastic mage with a deep connection with animals and wildlife. Merge multiple perks together to create the ultimate Adventurer as you embark on a quest to protect the realm...or destroy it.

Gameplay features:
      > 9 Romance options each with unique romance arcs. (Only 7 appear in the demo, the final two will make their appearance in the next update)
      > Light Voice Acting
      > Dialogue Options that define your protagonist's personality
      > Name your hero and choose between male, female or non-binary
      > Perk system affects your gameplay - Noncombat perks help diffuse/advance story situations while combat perks enhance your combat abilities
      > Karma system. Become Good or Evil, save the world as a benevolent hero or take a more ruthless approach.
      > Multiple endings as well as character specific epilogues
      > Beautifully rendered CG art to enhance the Visual-Novel experience
      > Anime music courtesy of Trial & Error

atoms, Jayje and SolonWise like this.
  2. SolonWise

SolonWise The Lonely Maker Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    These artworks looks amazing! God, I wish I knew how to draw... I can't download it right now, but I will sure play it in the future. :)

atoms and sephmon like this.
  3. sephmon

sephmon Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    New stuff coming out soon!