Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:kaocry:
I wish to draw like you. What art program do you use? I like this game a lot. Is there an English version?
I'm self-taught.
Program Piskel and paint tool SAI. I have a video in my profile, how I draw animation.

I'm a professional screenwriter and writer. But not the translator. I'm saving up for a Russian-English translator.

Eric_SD-RPG-Studio

Writer - Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Love original universes, the game looks nice. The economic aspects are really refreshing. Hope you can finish this project.

isoovak

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
how can i play the game?

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love original universes, the game looks nice. The economic aspects are really refreshing. Hope you can finish this project.
I always finish all my projects. It's only a matter of time.
how can i play the game?
You'll have to wait until I finish the project, then test it, then translate from Russian into English and test it again )

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your English in this thread is not bad and we can understand you. It has grammatical and some wording mistakes of course, but what I am getting at is, all you'll need is for someone to polish your own translation. Preferably someone from here who knows what to translate and what not as to not mess with any plugin commands.

I'm busy with my own project, but would be happy to lend a hand if you'd like.

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm busy with my own project, but would be happy to lend a hand if you'd like.
I am a professional fiction writer in my country. There is not enough of my English to make a translation from MY RUSSIAN worthy. But as testers, sooner or later I will need native English speakers.

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's an idea as well. Translate as best as you can on your own, and have a localization version hosted on the website and have your testers translate.

Professional localization companies cost a fortune. Even at .43 cents per word (cheapest I ever found), I'm sure with your writing background, your game has a very heavy dialogue that can almost be as much as a actual novel!

So yeah, would be much better to get as much as you can for free before hiring a professional. Again, I will be happy to help in any part of the process.

Last edited:

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
with your writing background, your game has a very heavy dialogue that can almost be as much as a actual novel!
I don't have unnecessary hypertrophied dialogues for the sake of text volume. But in-game books are present in quantity. Artistic, historical, theological, scientific literature, not to mention periodicals and notes with diaries.

EuphemiaArtoria

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is absolutely gorgeous, just, really, beautiful and wonderful. I think this is the best looking solo project I've seen in RMMV and maybe just the best one I've seen full stop. The combination of lighting and widgets makes all the maps look really good, and your more recent parallax maps are jaw dropping! I decided to check this out because you mentioned you're a professional writer, but the visual style is what really blew my mind!

Is there any chance of a demo release of this before it's finished? Or else, do you have any idea how long it might take to complete? T_T I don't want to wait years to see this myself! But with this level of attention to detail I could see it being a very long time. I'd even bumble through a Russian language demo just to give it a shot!

I have a couple of questions about how you make the game, if you don't want to answer that's fine!
  • In your editor screenshots there are three buttons in the top right hand side for extra tools. What are these? I think I recognise the MADO Window Builder, but not the others
  • Do you work on this fulltime? The amount of work you've done in the last 6 months is really impressive!
Anyway, this is just really great and I'll be looking forward to updates!

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:kaocry:
I wish to draw like you. What art program do you use? I like this game a lot. Is there an English version?
Piskel\Photoshop\SAI on my YouTube there are lot of tutorials (language Russian) BUT process you can see there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:
And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvaovn88com