Rito's Menu Background

dombo813

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, I encountered a really good plugin that gives backgrounds to menu scenes in a simple, easy to use way. Unfortunately, it only works on the scenes that exist in the base game (menu, item, equip etc), and unfortunately, the creator seems to have dropped out of the RMMV world, so I have several scenes with no background, and no idea what any of the code means or what to do to it to extend it to the new menus. Could someone take a look at it and tell me how to apply it to menus added by other plugins (specifically PH_QuestBook and PH_Warehouse, Yanfly's Class Change, Row and party system scenes, and the Game End and Shop scenes from the base game)? I'd like to know how to do it rather than have it done for me so that I can apply it to any new scenes I add in future without having to bother anyone. Also, copying the ability to change window opacity to the new scenes would be great too.

Rito's menu backgrounds

PH_QuestBook

PH_Warehouse

Yanfly: Class Change, Row Scene, Party system

Thanks for the help!

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can use MogHunter's menu background and you can set up backgrounds even for new scenes.

dombo813

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You can use MogHunter's menu background and you can set up backgrounds even for new scenes.
That does seem to address the background problem (although I need to figure out the scene names of some things :p) but the good thing about Rito's is that you can set the opacity of the menu boxes for if your background image has more detailed boxes as part of the image. Do you know any solution to this problem?

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can set the opacity with MogHunters as well. And to find the scene name I would just look into the JavaScript file of the plugin that made the new scene to find out what it's called.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.
Do you guys think it's better to have all members in your team from the beginning (then you can pick who battles) or you gain team members as the story goes?
PL: Patch polonizujący do RPG Makera 2003 prawie gotowy! Mamy przetłumaczoną bazę danych (projekt), polskie fonty, wiadomości walki i jakieś 90% edytora.
Do przetłumacznia pozostało te 10% edytora i plik pomocy. Niedługo więcej informacji!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerilate