River and sea merging tile request

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by wandering-warrior, Jun 27, 2012.

1. wandering-warrior

wandering-warrior Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hello i have created a waterfall and this waterfall is merging with the sea. I have a tile which merges the waterfall with sea, but the tile has a dark green border which makes it look odd when merging (i've tried shift+clicking but it looks very odd ) So can anyone remove the dark green border for me. I don't know how to do it but if its easy and anyone can tell me i think i could do it. Here is the tile

TILE.png

2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This is not the RTP. Nobody can fix this for you if you don't provide the tiles you used to create it.

Post the tile for your water, and if the one for your (light) grass is not on the same image, post that as well.

Edit: if you post them soon, I'll take a look at it straight away.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
  3. wandering-warrior

First Language:
    English
    I used cleanna's tile a1 for the water and outside tileset or light green grass. Here is the picture of all the tiles

tiles.png

THe right most is the sea water, middle one is the river water and left is the light green grass or forest background

4. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Can you actually post your TileA1.png file (or whatever you're calling the tile that goes in that slot)? That's what I'd have to modify, and that's what you'll have to reinsert back into your game.

5. wandering-warrior

First Language:
    English
    Oh ok . Here

Cleanna's tile a1 (sea and river water)

celiannatilea1.png

Outside A_5 (light green grass)

Outside_A5.png

(this has two light green grass. One on the left(its plain green) and one in the middle or right (it has some textures). I have used the right one

6. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Here you go. It's not so great with the contrast against the river edges. You might need to tweak them a little more (something simple like Paint.NET will do the job).

celiannatilea1.png

7. wandering-warrior

First Language:
    English
    Thanx it looks fine now . What do u think of it??

sea.png

Can u change the color of the waterfall like the sea?? As u see above the color is changed so can u change the color of waterfall, i want to see how it looks with the same colour.

AND please if u find a rock which can be placed between a waterfall like in this pic

[​IMG]

please paste it in the celiannatile a1.

Thanx for ur help

8. wandering-warrior

First Language:
    English
    Ok lets forget about the rock for the time being. Now im looking for two things

Firstly i made a bridge of wood over the water so i want it to shake because the bridge isn't connected they are separate sections of wood, i mean they are like 2 to 3 planks over the water. So i want them to shake. Here is the pic

bridge.png

Secondly i want a bridge tile which has ropes at its both end and is tied to a post on the cliff or ground

i want to place the bridge here. I also want it to shake when the player moves on it, Can this happen?

bridge on cliff.png

9. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    For the shaking bridge, you'd have to use events, I think. You'll need to create a character sheet with your bridge pieces - 3 of them going across, each one moved slightly from the last. Then set your event to stop animation.

I'm afraid changing the colour of the waterfall is beyond my capabilities. I didn't even do a great job on the river/grass.

10. wandering-warrior

First Language:
    English
    Thanx for ur help if u cant change the color no problem. Its stop animation or stepping animation?

And i've found the bridge with ropes , the tiles were split in two so i used events to place the bottom of the bridge and it properly overlapped now what do i do to shake it. the bottom ones are already set to stepping animation. here is the pic

bridge.png

Edit: can't do the shaking, help plz

Sorry i forgot im asking this ques resource sec :D ) Im posting it in rmvx ace sec plz help me there.