RM MV Bloody Downs (dead character sprites)

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by CrowStorm, Sep 29, 2019.

1. CrowStorm

CrowStorm Check my résumé, your residence is residue Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey, I'm looking for any existing bloody downed characters for RPG Maker MV. I imagine that the MV RTP characters will be easiest to find, I don't really care who the characters are, I essentially just need random corpses that died violently...er...I need RPG Maker MV style sprites of random corpses that died violently, please don't send me any actual bloody corpses. If any of the name characters in my game get killed or gruesomely wounded I'll try to do up the blood myself.

I'm only looking for existing resources, I'm not asking for anything new/custom. I scoured the googles as hard as I could but every thread I found that seemed to promise these had all of the image links broken sadly.

Just as a visual example, these are some bloody downs from RPG Maker XP.
    [​IMG]
    I've also found them for VX Ace and in Mack style but I've had no luck finding them in MV style.

Corpses/blood splatters in tile format is find as well, and likewise I'll accept MV-scaled/styled blood spatters so I can make them myself.

Thanks!!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  2. katharine

katharine Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/splatter-horror-house-_.64669/#post-652673 - blood spatter
    https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/crazy-crabs-mv-apocalypse.52628/ - skeletons/blood
    https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tileset-dangerous-neighborhood-in-mv.62602/ -more blood spatter with modern props
    https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/bits-and-peices.56094/ - yet more blood

I've definitely seen some bodies in pools of blood already made, but I can't locate them at the moment. I'll edit the post if I find them, but here you are in the meantime.

3. Ateliae

Ateliae Defying Gravity Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
  4. GalacticGod

GalacticGod Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Here are a few bloody townsfolk that I made for a game I was working on for when a village was ransacked by barbarians and whatnot. They are not as dynamic as the ones in the example that you posted but I hope these help you:

Bloody Townsfolk.png

5. CrowStorm

CrowStorm Check my résumé, your residence is residue Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks guys! I'm sure there's stuff I can use there. My games have loads of violence lol.

As I tend to do when my request is not auto-magically filled instantaneously, though, lol, I made these deaders myself. They needed to be in their underwear anyway (not just because I'm a pervert lol; it's a cyberpunk game and you're clearing a corporate apartment complex floor, and one thing you can do if you want to is "breach and clear" every room by tossing in a frag grenade, so every room has an "exploded" state and a "not exploded state" and one of the rooms is just occupied by a couple of innocent bystanders that were trying to hook up, and you can nonlethally subdue them, shoot them, or even blow them up without knowing they were there in the first place) so I doubt I was gonna find that premade anyway.

Innocent Bystander F down.png Innocent Bystander M down.png

There's some spacing errors/artifacts but these are free for anyone to use for anything; the base sprites were made in the generator and then murdered by me (using some of the sources of blood/gore linked above). Credit would be nice but is optional.

@katharine: Thanks, although I found all of those in my own fruitless search for corpses (boy this thread's making me sound like a real creeper). My point is not "thanks for nothing jerk" it's just that I googled really, really hard before making these threads (because so many noobs making annoying request threads for easily found things w/o bothering to google them first or providing enough information). Just FYI those "splatter HORROR HOUSES" graphics def seem to be edits of Pioneer Valley Games tiles? And com_sho does not credit Pioneer Valley Games. Just a heads up. I don't want anyone stealing anything by accident. The dangerous neighborhoods tileset also seems to be done in the PVG style but I don't recognize as many specific tiles as I did with the other tileset.

katharine likes this.