Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'll get to the point;
I'd like to have the items separated into categories similar to RMMV. A menu for Consumables, Armor/Weapons, and one for Key Items. And if possible to just have the Consumables interactable(Viewable) in combat, though if that's not possible it's fine. I'm not sure on the process to make this happen but my guess would be to give tags to each item so that they show up in the correct category.

Thanks in advance to those who take the time to read this.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
There is no way to modify the default menu, unless there is a Patch for that.
But it is possible to create a personalized menu with variables and images:

I was looking into those exact posts when messing around with my own custom menu. I just wanted to double-check if it was even possible to split up the items before I spend a day or two working on it. I'm not too distressed that I can't split them up, but it's going to be a tad annoying to keep everything organized if I don't space everything out beforehand. Dang, RMMV spoiled me heh.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste
Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armyrule94