Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'll get to the point;
I'd like to have the items separated into categories similar to RMMV. A menu for Consumables, Armor/Weapons, and one for Key Items. And if possible to just have the Consumables interactable(Viewable) in combat, though if that's not possible it's fine. I'm not sure on the process to make this happen but my guess would be to give tags to each item so that they show up in the correct category.

Thanks in advance to those who take the time to read this.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
There is no way to modify the default menu, unless there is a Patch for that.
But it is possible to create a personalized menu with variables and images:

I was looking into those exact posts when messing around with my own custom menu. I just wanted to double-check if it was even possible to split up the items before I spend a day or two working on it. I'm not too distressed that I can't split them up, but it's going to be a tad annoying to keep everything organized if I don't space everything out beforehand. Dang, RMMV spoiled me heh.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I realized that I don't talk about my game's plot too much. not that I'm hiding stuff, I just don't know what I should tell people in general that would be important. I know more so what plot points NOT to tell.
Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mellissap