TriangleGM

a Creative Writer trying to draw...
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I just bought MV, and I was about to install it, when I noticed there are two setup files, and I can't tell what they are exactly.
"RPGMV_J_Setup.zip" is more than twice the size of "RPGMV_162W_Setup.zip," and only "J" includes a readme (in Japanese).
Do I need to run both of these, or only one of them? If both, does it matter which I do first?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the "J" version is the japanese version, the other one is the international version.
which one to install depends on which language you want the edito in

TriangleGM

a Creative Writer trying to draw...
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Okay, thanks! I wonder why the Japanese install is so much bigger? Meh, on we go.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap