M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello All!

I have been using my best Search-Fu and have come up empty.. I could have sworn I'd seen it somewhere..
If someone could help me find it? And if it doesn't exist, I'd like to request:

Actor3_7's Clothing (no hood), Either Generator parts or just the Clothing itself..
Reference Image:

Thanks in advanced! :)
-MIA

Attachments

Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You just need that battle without the hood? If so, send me a character with the hair style from the generator and I can possibly bash the images together with PS

Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sooooo body + hair? That sounds even simpler give samples and photoshop(or other poison)layering.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry, allow me to clarify.. No Hood or head. No hair. Nothing above the shoulders. :) I see how my OP was unclear.

-MIA

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Friendly bump! :)

-MIA

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't realize the edit hadn't been made for you yet, I'll see if I can whip it up quickly!

Edit:
@M.I.A. sorry for the long wait, I started on this and ended up having it slip my mind for a while. Unfortunately I don't have the time to make generator color images(but also because I have issues figuring out how they work), hopefully it'll still be of use to you:
RPGMV_SVBattler_Actor3_7_ClothesOnly_For_MIA.png

Last edited:

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Omg.. @SmashArtist , I never got notice that you tagged me or an update on the thread! I was just checking the thread now to do another friendly bump. Haha!! That looks fantastic!! I actually don't need it "Generator ready" as I like the outfit as it is. :) Thank you so much for swiftly knocking this out!

Any interest in doing the Walking/Down sprites also? :)
-MIA

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry I was planning on PMing you if you didn't reply within three days, but obviously I forgot. :kaoswt2:

Any interest in doing the Walking/Down sprites also?
Yeah I can probably sneak in some walk/down sprites into my time. :thumbsup-right:

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Woohoo! No rush at all. :)

-MIA

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Superb! Thank you so much!! I will try these out soon and let you know how it goes. :)

EDIT: THEY WORK PERFECTLY!! :) Thanks @SmashArtist
-MIA

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elad