chiithecat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been playing with the window plug-ins to see what changes I can make to some of the screens.
For some reason, when I first open the save screen to save, my cursor doesn't show.
As I try to move up and down with the arrow keys, the cursor shows up.
I think I've changed something in the window.js and I don't know what.
How can I make my cursor initially show on the first savefile?
Do I need to attach my window.js here?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you didn't change much, make a copy of that file, create a new prject and copy over
the cores plugin (not the plugin.js to the current one, so everything will be default again.

if you want to change the save scene, there are 1 very neat plugin to change alot inside of it.
there are 1 other similair, but 1 better (in my opinion)

chiithecat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've actually made some changes... and I don't know exactly what changes I've made.
I'm trying to figure out 'where' in the window or core plugin the initial position of the cursor is defined so that I can just change that part to default.
Do you have an idea?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know the cursor is a selectable one, but I cant tell where, if you made changes to the core
instead of a plugin, it can cause more conflicts with other plugin using that function.

so I dont know exacly what you have changed, you can either make a copy or open it
with a default one to see what you changed or ruled out.

on default, the first slot or last slot is always selected, last slot when you saved on that slot
before in the game., so you should check around the function on this part.

chiithecat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just checked if it works when I use the default rpg_core plug-in in the js folder, and it still doesn't show the cursor.
Is this what you meant by core plug in? 'rpg_core'?
Or am I messing with something different?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjing_gila