RMMV and Mac Big Sur update: any issues?

gRaViJa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My Mac wants to update to the Bug Sur version, but I heared there might be some issues with MZ (and MV). Anyone has experience with this update? Everything still working after updating or came across issues?

wilpuri

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Plenty with MV. But I had issues on mac even before.
I am really worried all the months I’ve made my game have been for nothing. Mac really seems to suck as a serious machine for something else than net surfing.

Aninjadude60

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Plenty with MV. But I had issues on mac even before.
I am really worried all the months I’ve made my game have been for nothing. Mac really seems to suck as a serious machine for something else than net surfing.
Most of the problems are buggy screen, webgl error but are easily fixable from a retest/reopen of the play test or actual deployment of your game. I’m having these problems on mine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am starting to get a hang of this parallaxing mapping business. Still inexperienced, but at least I can be a lot more creative now :)
Catching up on some anime I never finished . . . "This Day × And × This Moment" . . . first time I shed a tear watching something.
oh frisk i wont be able to jog for at least 2 weeks ;-; its like a nightmare
It was my birthday yesterday woooo /) ~ 3 ~)/)~~
Around 5am and can't sleep...It happens! Been a productive night at least!
Got my portraits working with a plugin, rather then "Show Picture" since that was too long of a process and I'm sure would have ended up with massive lag

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krxtch