HalcyanStudio

Eniko Ghosts of Grace Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My Mac wants to update to the Bug Sur version, but I heared there might be some issues with MZ (and MV). Anyone has experience with this update? Everything still working after updating or came across issues?

wilpuri

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Plenty with MV. But I had issues on mac even before.
I am really worried all the months I’ve made my game have been for nothing. Mac really seems to suck as a serious machine for something else than net surfing.

Aninjadude60

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Plenty with MV. But I had issues on mac even before.
I am really worried all the months I’ve made my game have been for nothing. Mac really seems to suck as a serious machine for something else than net surfing.
Most of the problems are buggy screen, webgl error but are easily fixable from a retest/reopen of the play test or actual deployment of your game. I’m having these problems on mine

HalcyanStudio

Eniko Ghosts of Grace Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I still haven't updated to Big Sur, but at some point I'll have to. I also have a mediocre Windows laptop but i don't want to develop on that thing...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.
Finally I bought OMORI...cant wait to get traumatised!!!
Finished making this pretty ambitious forest map. Was wondering what y'all think of it! :kaopride:
1656136876015.png
All this anger everywhere,Who's happy but me?
Seems to be all the people that don't follow Jesus wholeheartedly. My smile might burn you ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Zoom in for cut-scenes and the like? Yay or Nay?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dthwithdoom