Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Getting Started

Before you transfer your MV animations over to MZ, please remember to do the following:
  • Make sure to do your animation in an animation ID that it doesn't overlap with your RMMZ's animations if you want to use them.
  • You must set up animation sound effects and flashes in RPG Maker MV. Otherwise the animation will not work.
  • Remember that there won't be an animation preview in editor because of this.
Using Official Plugin: AnimationMV.js
  • Look for PluginCommonBase.js and AnimationMv.js in the [js/plugins] folder. If you want the latest version, download here.
  • Add PluginCommonBase.js and AnimationMV.js in the plugin manager.
  • Create a [mv] folder under the data folder and then place the MV Animation.json in the [data¥mv] folder.
animation_0827_1.png

• Copy the [img/animations] folder of the MV to the folder of your RPG Maker MZ Project.
animation_0827_2.png
  • Create the necessary database entries.
1604609653401.png
  • To test the animation:
1604610261270.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finished switching to a new PC. Now I could potentially start working at projects or plugins again if I feel the motivation to do so.
If you don't read the news, you are uninformed. If you read the news, you are misinformed.
Custom slip rates and custom ailment durations for enemies really opens up the floodgates for status effect use. I can have Poison and Time Stop affect bosses without it breaking their balance! Finally, a healthy middle ground.

(Especially after I cooked up a thing that prevents you from re-applying deadly states more than once in specific occassions.)
Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member