Kev

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Would anyone be willing to help me design a few anthro characters for the RPG Maker MV world? I'm looking for something in the vein of hiddenone's anthro characters. I've done a pretty extensive search of what's currently out there, and there don't seem to be a lot of anthropomorphic animal sprites that exist for MV.

Some animals I had in mind: Owl, Horse, Cow, Alligator, Lion and anything else!

Last edited by a moderator:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I do ask that people don't repost my resources, so I removed them from your post (you can link to my thread if you need an example instead). I know there's at least a beak generator part somewhere though I can't recall exactly where. It may be a good idea to check out the links in Avery's generator resource list thread to see if anything there is useful.

Kev

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I do ask that people don't repost my resources, so I removed them from your post (you can link to my thread if you need an example instead). I know there's at least a beak generator part somewhere though I can't recall exactly where. It may be a good idea to check out the links in Avery's generator resource list thread to see if anything there is useful.

Sorry about that! Thanks for removing them.

My end goal is to create a world with only anthropomorphic characters, so I’m trying to get as many species as possible. I’ve made attempts at creating my own sprites, but none are as good as yours! I’ve also picked through Avery’s list and definitely found some useful stuff. Just looking to see what else I can find.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Also check out some of the Generator add-on's in the shop! They just released the Beastman pack, but even some of the Japanese packs have usable beast parts. :)

-MIA

Kev

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also check out some of the Generator add-on's in the shop! They just released the Beastman pack, but even some of the Japanese packs have usable beast parts. :)

-MIA
Good tip M.I.A. Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pandoleya