ZankokuNoYami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So I couldn't really find this mentioned anywhere... I could just be stupid or blind.

But when I turn on the script for this:

Tactics Battle system. I am no longer able to save. I open my game in playtest and it gives me the buzz sound whenever attempting to save.

When I turn off the plugin, I can save.

Help...?

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why dont you post this issue on the plugin topic?
Maybe the author can help you.

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Assuming you're getting the Buzzer SE (and not seeing any save functionality occur) on a clean project file with only this plugin, and across multiple plays (i.e. it even happens when you close the program, re-open it, and start a New Game), that almost always represents a bug where the plugin is attempting to write/marshal data to the save file in an improper way.

I'm going to leave this thread open in case someone has found a way around it, but I think your best bet is to post in the thread for the plugin and be as detailed as possible about what you have tried already. The plugin has only been released for a month (and seems to have several bugs in its initial build), and the plugin author is still active in that thread, so it's likely that he will able to fix it.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you cant save, why not make a button with YEP_MainMenuManager or a crystal with the scriptcall:
SceneManager.push(Scene_Save) ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My spirit can be so easily wounded by most things that nobody thinks twice about. It may be not a big deal to you, but it means EVERYTHING to me!
I have to make a custom tree for my FSM game and I'm nervous I won't get it right.
Finally got the tablet picture! :LZSsmile:
Working hard on my Mode7 interiors in between calls at work!
A good idea rise a moment before falling asleep, and survive the second coffee the day next morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
34g3g34g