ZankokuNoYami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So I couldn't really find this mentioned anywhere... I could just be stupid or blind.

But when I turn on the script for this:

Tactics Battle system. I am no longer able to save. I open my game in playtest and it gives me the buzz sound whenever attempting to save.

When I turn off the plugin, I can save.

Help...?

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why dont you post this issue on the plugin topic?
Maybe the author can help you.

Wavelength

Pre-Merge Boot
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Assuming you're getting the Buzzer SE (and not seeing any save functionality occur) on a clean project file with only this plugin, and across multiple plays (i.e. it even happens when you close the program, re-open it, and start a New Game), that almost always represents a bug where the plugin is attempting to write/marshal data to the save file in an improper way.

I'm going to leave this thread open in case someone has found a way around it, but I think your best bet is to post in the thread for the plugin and be as detailed as possible about what you have tried already. The plugin has only been released for a month (and seems to have several bugs in its initial build), and the plugin author is still active in that thread, so it's likely that he will able to fix it.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you cant save, why not make a button with YEP_MainMenuManager or a crystal with the scriptcall:
SceneManager.push(Scene_Save) ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!
Working on a test Boss for the new No Travel Game Jam
- Name Plugin by Moghunter -
Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whypzk