AndracoDragons

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So the choice window that pops up when you have a player make a choice is in the way. or i guess you could say the name box is in the way. I have tried moving the text window around and I unfortunately can not find a way to move the choice window around. Here are some pictures to illustrate my issue.

2020_10_10_22_8_23_439_682.png
2020_10_10_22_7_47_656_2584.png

As you can see the choice window is overlapping with the name window. I am currently using Yanfly's message core plug in if that helps.

So What I am wondering is there a way to move the choice window around? I can move the name window but it looks silly if it isn't where it is. If I can't move the choice window am I just going to have to make the choices smaller?

Appreciate the help.

Morpheus

Jack-of-Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Off topic, but can you remind me where to find those body types you're using? I've been looking for them for awhile now but can't remember where to find them or who made them. I know I got them from here, though.

AndracoDragons

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Eliaquim has such a plugin, I don’t know if it’s what you want
Eli Move Choices
This looks exactly like what I need unfortently the plug in refuses to work. Its probably a conflict with yanfly message script. I decided to just make the choices text smaller so it doesn't overlap. I appreciate the help though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apoctil