YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@HalestormXV the problem is the encryption.
There was someone complaining of this earlier too, Tuomo L if I remember right.

Last edited:

KaYsEr

Koruldia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This error is often brought.
You can't encrypt the gfx files in the dragonbones folder, once your game is "encrypted" just replace this folder with your original unencrypted stuff instead.

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By the way, there are two more problems I fixed.

One is when, when used with Yanfly's Action Sequence Pack 2, when selected as targets in some way - for example, targetting "not focus" - the dead and disappeared DB characters are still affected by things like opacity change, and seem like they came back.
DragonBones ActionSequencePack2 Opacity Fix

The other problem is that... don't know if anyone but renko noticed yet (and made me aware), but you can't transform you enemy when you are using DB enemies.
Or change actors in the middle of the battle, be it adding or removing.
Well, I decided to fix both of these problems. Because they are kind of the same but not really.
DragonBones BattlerChange Expansion
There is a small bug I can't fix though... if you summon an actor through an Action Sequence, it starts without the animation moving. You just need to order it to do a motion for it to move, but...

And with that fixed, I was also able to make an edit so it works with SRD's Summon Core.
Summon Core DragonBones Extension

To be honest, I'm seriously thinking of putting all these "dragonbones fix" plugins in a big one...

Last edited:

HalestormXV

Deranged
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm/English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@HalestormXV the problem is the encryption.
There was someone complaining of this earlier too, Tuomo L if I remember right.
I was searching too and couldn't find anything. It was dumb of me to not think about the Encryption since it is a "foreign" folder for RPG Maker MV anyway. Thanks for that. I feel like an idiot lol.

*SNIP*
To be honest, I'm seriously thinking of putting all these "dragonbones fix" plugins in a big one...
Great job with the Fixes. Putting them all into one big DragonBones Patch Might be a good idea but then again who knows if that will break stuff with other plugins and then it becomes a game of "pick apart the code to see what section did that"

Your fixes generally would go below the DragonBones plugin right?

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes, some of them edit code that the DB plugin already editted so it is best to put them bellow DB itself.

dustyb13@gmx.com

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

One is when, when used with Yanfly's Action Sequence Pack 2, when selected as targets in some way - for example, targetting "not focus" - the dead and disappeared DB characters are still affected by things like opacity change, and seem like they came back.
DragonBones ActionSequencePack2 Opacity Fix

The other problem is that... don't know if anyone but renko noticed yet (and made me aware), but you can't transform you enemy when you are using DB enemies.
Or change actors in the middle of the battle, be it adding or removing.
Well, I decided to fix both of these problems. Because they are kind of the same but not really.
There is a small bug I can't fix though... if you summon an actor through an Action Sequence, it starts without the animation moving. You just need to order it to do a motion for it to move, but...

And with that fixed, I was also able to make an edit so it works with SRD's Summon Core.

Very nice scripts waterguy, thanks so much. Do you run SRD Summon Core and YEP Action sequence pack3?
I could never get them to work together. When enemies attack all or multiple random targets or anyone dies
while a Summoned creature is in battle I always get cannot get 'floatHeightofnull' error how do you run
SRD and YEP together? Also your DB battler change expansion and SRD core DB extension have same link when downloading. Are they the same?

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@dustyb13@gmx.com is your summon core bellow the action sequence packs?
Are you sure that's the problem? Did you check the console? I tried to reproduce the error but couldn't... Tried an Area of Effect attack, an All Targets attack, tried killing an actor, tried killing the summoner...

dustyb13@gmx.com

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@dustyb13@gmx.com is your summon core bellow the action sequence packs?
Are you sure that's the problem? Did you check the console? I tried to reproduce the error but couldn't... Tried an Area of Effect attack, an All Targets attack, tried killing an actor, tried killing the summoner...
upload_2018-8-7_17-24-56.png
upload_2018-8-7_17-31-0.png upload_2018-8-7_17-31-21.png
upload_2018-8-7_17-31-40.png
Thanks for your help Waterguy.

Attachments

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@dustyb13@gmx.com hmm the error seems to be with focusing the camera on the summon... Did your skill focus the camera on the target or targets? I admit I didn't try it yet.

dustyb13@gmx.com

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm using a plugin called LB Summons and your DB Battler Change Extension works great
until you try to Summon a character who has been summoned previously and was dismissed
or died, then you get this error
cannot read property 'animation' of null
upload_2018-8-7_23-32-7.png

YoraeRasante

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hmm... I'd need to look into the script itself to see the problem.
SRD's for example, the summons are based on actor classs, but are actually a different one

Ryoshu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
i get an argument error when i try to test my game. is this a common issue?

styx92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses

@Waterguy This two links are the same, is that correct?

dustyb13@gmx.com

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Anyone know if this plugin is still being worked on?

Last edited:

styx92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thanks very much :)
@Waterguy Do you also have problems with the "weak" motion? I tried it in my project and in some other clean projects, but the weak motion didnt work...

Anyone know what this error is and how to fix it?
It happens when the dragon bones enemy dies.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasDragonBone' of undefined
at Sprite_Actor.startMotion
I dont know, but sounds like something is not adjusted right. Maybe some names between dragonbones and the maker dont match or a clerical error?

dustyb13@gmx.com

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks very much :)
@Waterguy Do you also have problems with the "weak" motion? I tried it in my project and in some other clean projects, but the weak motion didnt work...

I dont know, but sounds like something is not adjusted right. Maybe some names between dragonbones and the maker dont match or a clerical error?
Yeh i have problem with weak motion too...the problem i had just went away on its own. i did nothing but exit the project ask for help here then opened the project and the problem went away. Been having this issue for 3 days then it goes away wtf? lol

RespectWomen

Acoustic Child
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having the weak/dying motion problem and also my state motions won't play either. I thought it was some plugin conflicts or something but then I checked the Demo project and it's the same, so I'm guessing its just an oversight?

Anyone plan on doing a patch? It's a bit of a drawback to be locked out of such basic features, my sleeping enemies just stare at me in the default pose.

markwheelz85

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I know this is an old post but I need to ask one thing. Is in this plugin any way to make actors change dragonbones sprite based on equipped weapon?
Or maybe any way to add a line in X actor notetag that change a value for actor making him change sprite based on conditional branches?
For example if actor have equipped dagger = Battler: actorwithdagger
or something like this one? Any help is welcome. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Grass... Earth... Sand... Snow! Working on edits for some new autotiles for MZ/MV
Waiting on approval on my One Map Challenge game, which I made to get a feel for RPG Maker. I was able to complete it before MZ's release, now I can focus fully on the MZ game I want to make. I'm excited, ya'll.

I have recently returned to try and developing games after I learned how to use digital drawing software.

My goal is to start simple and small. I am mostly aiming to create a game that I would play, and to tell a story that I would like to read. :smile:
RayGarden7 wrote on Geovid's profile.
Hey I'm new the RPG Maker forms as well and was having the same problem you are with needing 30 post or 30 threads we must complete. Maybe we could help each other out? Why you on the forms what is your goal?

Apparently the various VS core plugins are going to be free. :LZSexcite:
Now to go wash the stink off myself from having had to look at Twitter.
:rtear:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lebeau