TimothyMV

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having the same problems because 5.6 of Dragonbones won't export data version 5.5

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's a link to download old versions right below the current download.
Also need 5.0 export not 5.5.

I'm pretty sure I'm using 5.6 too so I don't know why it wouldn't let you export for 5.0.

Last edited:

TimothyMV

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's a link to download old versions right below the current download.
Also need 5.0 export not 5.5.

I'm pretty sure I'm using 5.6 too so I don't know why it wouldn't let you export for 5.0.
The link is just a blank screen

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The link is just a blank screen
Oh I thought it was just me since I'm using firefox version 52.5, either way I'm pretty sure you can export with 5.6 the 5.0 files.5.png

RoseRainblood

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have just updated my KELYEP_DragonBones.js file to 1.09 so that the enemy flash animations show. However, for some reason, the actor's flash animations aren't showing now...

CopyRobot1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone happens to know how to fix an issue I'm having while using this plugin?

Before I installed the plugin, the enemies I have that didn't use Dragon Bone animations and attack animations looked like this:
qXsrewp.gif

After I installed the plugin everything changed a lil bit:
TrLuSMA.gif
basically, now the enemy is starting to flicker out of existence while taking damage and attack animations are noticeably raised. Is there a way to at least remove that flicker effect while using this plugin?

I'm using these Yanfly plugins if it helps:
fg4avDl.png

EDIT: I've noticed some of these plugins were outdated so I updated the ones I could, but it still hasn't fixed the issues above...

Last edited:

falken14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have just updated my KELYEP_DragonBones.js file to 1.09 so that the enemy flash animations show. However, for some reason, the actor's flash animations aren't showing now...
Hello, did you manage to fix this issue? The exact same thing is happening in my project now.

Bezhodeft

Beginner
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, is there a way for other motion like weak and abnormal to overwrite the walk motion when the actor is selected ? you see here when the actor is not choosing action it play the weak animation but when the turn started again it back to walk motion, i just wondering if it possible to not using the walk motion when other motion like weak and abnormal played, i tried to remove the walk motion in actor notetags and it works but the problem is now when the actor is idling is not playing any animation eventhough i already fill the idle motion.

EDIT: I already found the solution , i don't know the notetags for states motion is different

Last edited:

LunaFamiliar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone!
Very new to dragonbones, and I'm having an issue.
When a dragonbones animated enemy is defeated, it's playing the Death / Collapse sound effect twice for some reason?
Does anybody know why this is happening?
I'm using a few of the enemies from aekashics librarium.
As far as I can tell I haven't modified anything to do with dragonbones or those enemies...

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you ^_^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How has this place been dead quiet since after I posted about Deltarune? That's the only post that people are reacting to now... will you please read my other statuses?
Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antodi