Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

I'm using Yanfly's VisualHPGauge plugin, and I'd like the HP gauges of all my enemies to be above the enemies. I've set the Gauge Position to be "true" (above), rather than "false" (below), but not all of the enemies have their HP gauges above their heads (see image). Is there a way I can address this inconsistency, to raise the HP gauges of those enemies who don't have their gauge properly above the heads? Thank you!

Attachments

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's probably an offset value you need to adjust or something, because they all appear to be offset from the top location, hence why all of them appear to be at least partially drawn over their linked enemy spirites.

DarkPlasmaBall

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried adjusting the Y buffer, but it only shifts downwards (only positive #s can be input in, minimum of 0). Negatives would shift it upwards, but that's not possible, it seems.
Edit: Never mind, I tinkered with a few other things and it worked! Thanks! Mods can close :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:3c here's a thing i made a while while while back
Tried mochi for the first time. It's quite nice. Has a pleasant smell and taste, and is nice and chewy.
made a bio for the protag in my project!
Beggar : "I haven't eat for days..."
Kid : "Just do crime! You will get daily necessity for free in prison~"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teendinsaikha