RMMV: Far Eastern-themed interior autotiles

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by MobileSuitSonic, Apr 1, 2017.

1. MobileSuitSonic

MobileSuitSonic Mod Magnet Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I want to make a kingdom based on places like Korea and China, but before I can get to that position I am in need of autotiles for interiors.

I was able to get the Japanese-themed Twilight Shrine, Festival of Light, and Call of Darkness packs, so I have a good start in that regard.

Sakura trees, temple d├ęcor, stone lamps, etc. -- all nice!

Also, a big shout out to Ogedai for his work. I am planning to use some stuff like the roofs and furniture for my game.

Yet at the same time, I'm in need of floors and walls.
    Basically bamboo walls, wooden floors, palatial carpets and stuff for the king's castle.
    Think stuff like Han's mansion in Enter the Dragon or the Throne Room arena from the original Mortal Kombat.

2. Rhino

Rhino ~Inactive~ Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Have you tried re-sizing tiles for older versions of RPG Maker to make them fit with MV?

For example, after a quick search I found a ton of Japanese themed resources here or some Chinese resources (has bamboo walls that you can probably re-purpose into floors) which you can re-size using photoshop, or a specific program designed to resize VX Ace tiles like this (the first one I found, but I'm sure there's more.)

Might not be exactly what you're looking for, but I hope it helps a bit :kaoluv:

3. boomy

boomy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English