Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The plugin parameter includes erasing the event. "e" erases the event when the projectile hits it.

Capture.PNG

By this point, I'm thinking of using a different plugin. Do you know of any other plugins that allow the player and events to shoot projectiles on the map?

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Then you either have to NOT pass the parameter to erase the event, or you have to make your map/common events cater for the possibility that it's been erased. Or get a mod to the plugin to not crash if the event is erased.

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Then you either have to NOT pass the parameter to erase the event, or you have to make your map/common events cater for the possibility that it's been erased. Or get a mod to the plugin to not crash if the event is erased.
I'll look for a mod.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:
The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him. He's adorable, but now I gotta find somewhere for him.
So basically, I added strings to my musics and BAM, it doesn't sound empty anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jiggle