ShadeyDemon88

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, super random request, but does anyone know if there's any tiles for a Chinese temple, specifically I'm looking for guardian lions, preferably with both male and female versions

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm not at home, so I can't confirm right now, but the Trinity DLC has Chinese tilesets, so probably also guardians lions.

ShadeyDemon88

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not at home, so I can't confirm right now, but the Trinity DLC has Chinese tilesets, so probably also guardians lions.
Awesome, thanks! I didn't realize how much stuff that dlc had in it that i wanted, even though i had already bought it months ago. Alas, my guardian lions will be gay. Or, gender neutral since neither has a ball or a cub under the paw? Not sure how that works.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Only 3 more days to get your copy of Move That Box! with -15% discount!
1660090657213.png
Mistakes will be made.
After three years, it was awesome to be back at Gen Con!
Words of Wisdom: You can be honest and alone. Or dishonest and together.
Working on mapping using RPGTools to create parallax maps using PVgames tiles/assets. It's super cool... but mapping is still something I drag my feet on getting done. I hate this but love the math parts of design, which is the opposite of a lot of dev's around, I think. It really do be different strokes for different folks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking