[rmmv]Howw can I make a battle system like this?

SagiSou

Dumbass
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So hi! I'm new to making games on rpg maker m to be honest and I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but, for short I am trying to change the look of the menu in battle for my game. I only have a quick doodle of the way it would look, and if it makes sense, it'd be quite similar to the way undertale's battle system works.

Here is an example

The fighting button would just allow the user to fight like in any rpg maker game and have skills and normal attacks.

the hardest part is the interact button, it's similar to the act option in undertale. It would lead to multiple options that could make the player interact with the enemy When it is weakened, Or with members of the team to perform special moves with another member of the team.
interacting with them would provoke some discussion and end the battle, again only when it is weakened.

the party button would just work to show the stats and status of your team members, and would include an option that works like a pokedex and would give tips on how to beat the enemy.

the rest of the buttons are straightforward,,
Does it make sense,,,??

It's a bit complicated but if anything maybe i should base it off the way undertale works
so my question is, how can i make this work? can some plugin do this, or should i try and code things? if so, i'd like someone to tell me how, because i'm a little confused about coding things. Thank you for reading, i'd appreciate some help!

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-In Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmydark