Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, fellow gamemakers!
I'm looking to create a few villages/towns that are based on Native American (predominately Canadian) and I need a few things. New art is appreciated, but so are links to stuff that works! I am looking for Wigwams, Igloos, teepees, and other Native structures. For these, I'm looking for a more authentic look using pelts and wood/sticks. Oh, I'm using RMMV.
Thank you in advance!
Edit: I'm mostly using RTP-style tilesheets.

Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Maru has an igloo:

Callmedan has a teepee:

Sirius270

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! I have Maru's igloo (and like it), but was wondering if there were other options. I guess I should have said this above, but I would like to get a more genuine/authenic looking teepee. Thank you so much, though!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you! I have Maru's igloo (and like it), but was wondering if there were other options. I guess I should have said this above, but I would like to get a more genuine/authenic looking teepee. Thank you so much, though!
Can't promise I'll tackle this, but can you please provide a reference image for us to work from? "Genuine/authentic" can change quite a bit based on any number of factors, but an image will give artists something they can tangibly work with.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@AlphaOmega hope you don't mind, i just added some shading to your tiles. i really like them, just wanted to provide another style option for anyone looking for this kind of thing. if you'd rather add them into your post or want me to remove for whatever reason, just let me know

1642698465666.png
1642698472764.png

AlphaOmega

Alpha Ωmega Graphics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

AlphaOmega

Alpha Ωmega Graphics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Starbird_Resources awe thank you! that is great praise coming from someone of your caliber!
i just hope @Sirius270 can use them... that they are what they are looking for. If not i could always try to give it another crack.

Sirius270

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are ABSOLUTELY what I wanted. Thank you so much!
Edit: the Wigwam is overlapping and can be cut short or elongated as you like, and this is a FANTASTIC bonus, thank you. Do you two have any Terms of Use of this? I will be crediting you both.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

New Boss Attacks for Soul Hero Adventure:
1,Aim and shoot
2,Boulders falling frenzy
3,Throwing Fireballs
4,Chasing Magical Traps
5,Lasers attack of 360-degree
Pokemon AI Logic: "Enemy is weak to Fire, I better use Rain Dance to make fire type moves less effective. I should just always cast Rain Dance first no matter what, even though it's a niche move that I'm not set up to exploit."
After a little test with the parallax mapping, found it lags like a cat on a leash. Instead of the original idea to parallax map the entirety of the ship, I guess I'll settle for editing the tilesets. Probably should have done that first. :kaosigh:
So I kinda came back and learned how to mod other RPG Maker games so... Hello everyone!
Captura-de-pantalla-475.png
Version 1.0.1 done! Now finally free time... oh
Capture.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Almouros