AndracoDragons

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
2020_10_9_14_19_6_477_4498.pngzoomin.png2020_10_9_14_22_13_700_1001.pngzoomin2.png

As you can see part of the border of my text on the left side of the windows are cut off. I am assuming that it is due to the font I am using. To be honest I am tired of looking at fonts and I am hoping that there is a simple fix. Does anyone know how to fix it?

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is 2 tiny fixes you can do or avoid it.

1) plugin =) but this fix all window base text if you have that problem.

2), start with 2 space and than type your words, this is usefull for tiny offset for
all kind of text :)

AndracoDragons

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is 2 tiny fixes you can do or avoid it.

1) plugin =) but this fix all window base text if you have that problem.

2), start with 2 space and than type your words, this is usefull for tiny offset for
all kind of text :)

I appreciate the help but I have not been able to fix it. I have decided that this is just something I'll have to live with until I come across a solution

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no I check closer, it has overlapping each letters, yest, this can be fixed with a plugin,
you need spacing between letters which is easy to do (will look into for you).

if this is the only font, it will work, if you use more, than it does not.
space between letters is what you need by than, but this will be a pain if you need
to do it over and over again.

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
View attachment 163410View attachment 163411View attachment 163412View attachment 163413

As you can see part of the border of my text on the left side of the windows are cut off. I am assuming that it is due to the font I am using. To be honest I am tired of looking at fonts and I am hoping that there is a simple fix. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Hello, i know that is old, but i found a solution. Look my post:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1,Randomly generate events with planted spawner events(great flexibility for customization and auto-match player's level)
2,Randomly enter roguelike dungeon
3,Player can exit dungeon or back to town or choose to challenge BOSS at the end of each dungeon
4,Dungeon maps can be randomly generated by a third-party tool
Got locked out of the house yesterday... best friends who had the spare ghosted me. Locksmith had to literally drill thru the lock bc they couldn't pick it. Whole process took 4 hours and far too much money. And they have to come back next week bc they don't have the right cylinder, cause it's an old interlocking lock. I'm livid lol
 I’m probably going to regret this, but I need kobolds for my project and I’ve decided to sprite them myself. This is Attempt #1, front view only.

KoboldFront.gif
It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol
Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slashqian