[RMMV] Looking for sprite or tileset of a medieval bathtub

athosfranco

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Im looking for a sprite (or tileset) of a medieval bathtub. Im using RPG Maker MV. I tried making one myself but im horrible at pixel art. Does someone have a sprite similar to what i want?

It should look something like this:

1628195404851.png

Thx

palinskyjoe

affable madman
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there! When I saw your post, it was driving me crazy because I knew I had seen this somewhere before over the years. PandaMaru has one for VX Ace -- here is the link to her blog (the resource is down the list under INTERIOR / Inneneinrichtung) - it looks pretty close to what you're requesting. I'm not sure if it is an RTP edit of VX Ace or not, though, so you may need to check before you use/edit/upscale it for MV. Hope this helps!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Both callmedan and Avery have made ones for MV:

athosfranco

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Yesss!!! Thank you a lot guys!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kotfwing