"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
- Dec 30, 2020
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
So MV has been giving me some problems this year that individually are very minor but collectively pretty annoying and I figured I could ask about them in one thread.
- The F1 and F9 function keys are not working so I can't access the little menu to adjust my keypad config and whatnot and I can't open the menu that lets me turn switches on/off and adjust variables from test play.
- The CTRL key is not letting me clip through impassable walls during test play anymore.
- I've started getting an "Profile error occured. Your profile could not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js" error message when I test play my game. As far as I can tell it isn't actually DOING anything so I've been ignoring it but it is I guess slightly worrisome. This isn't related to the otherissues.
- This one isn't technically a software problem it might just be a change from previous RPG Makers but Alt + Enter no longer works as a shortcut to maximize/window the game? I figured out while writing this post that F4 now windows/unwindows so this isn't a big deal.
- I'm using version 1.6.2 which I think is the most recent.
- All of these errors still occur in a "blank" project with no plugins.
- Super-wierdly, I can't find any copy of NW.JS with a file explorer search AT ALL