TheGentlemanLoser

True friends stab you in the front
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So this is like, an EXTREMELY specific request, and I imagine I'll eventually need to commission someone to custom make these when I can afford it, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. There's tons and tons of awesome resources out there.

Anyway I'm looking for a tilesets--specifically an A-layer (including ocean/water tiles obviously) and a single B-layer (object layer for like a radar mast/guide wires/satellite dishes/maybe some decals, parked aircraft) would be plenty--that could be used to create a modern (or futuristic) warship. Not like a scifi spaceship, but a blue-water naval vessel from WW2 onwards. Specifically in a perfect world my game will have an aircraft carrier in it, but these could be used for a small patrol boat or a huge battleship or a medium destroyer or w/e.

6a1ec2b4-7578-4397-b350-a85299740307_1.619ab4c9e86dc52af700c1c51a35068f.jpeg

Here's a reference image in Lego form because why not? The tileset wouldn't be this bright/colorful, ideally.

I know it's a one in a million shot so I'm not expecting much. That said if there are tiles that are a lot like this but for the 'wrong' editor program, let me know as I think it's worth the effort of resizing them.

Thanks y'all!

TheGentlemanLoser

True friends stab you in the front
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found this in my 8 jillion resources/tilesets & objects folder.

Ship Tiles.png
More Ship Tiles.png

Credit: Gabrelik (yay google reverse image search!)

Amazingly excellent work @Gabrelik wherever you are!

It's almost perfect for what I need (although in the side view, the keel looks...really weird like...is it just me or does it look like the ship has GONADS?) so this thread can be closed I guess...

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryachika78