RMMV Moghunter SceneMenu failed to load weird files

Verasu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have been using Moghunter plugins pretty well. But somehow when i tried to test my game's prototype today, the menu scene seemed to not load some kind of weird files that i haven't seen before.
I re checked the master demo files, copied and pasted. I also tried to create an empty image file with the same name needed but none worked.
Has anyone met this issue before? I'm really in need for a help.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot (650).png
    Screenshot (650).png
    92.3 KB · Views: 2

Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does the Moghunter demo work for you?
It's attempting to load an image file but can't find it. The name is all jumbled up too. Do you have any image files with foreign names or unsupported characters? Better rename those to something in easy English and see if it works.

Verasu

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does the Moghunter demo work for you?
It's attempting to load an image file but can't find it. The name is all jumbled up too. Do you have any image files with foreign names or unsupported characters? Better rename those to something in easy English and see if it works.
Omg you're right. I forgot i changed all the term into vietnamese without changing the commands' names. Thank you for mentioning that!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol
WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
they're getting no more chances from me.
Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D3sty