Sambros

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

Just recently purchased RPG Maker MV. Been learning bit by bit the functions of it. I've downloaded the QPlus plugin, as well as QMovement and QSprite. For the most part, I've had success in doing most things with event commands and using the plugins. I have a very slight programming experience, but not enough to fully comprehend plugins. https://quxios.github.io/

However, I ran into a problem. What I'm trying to do is find a way to make a character set (not a picture) move to a coordinate position like a picture does in a certain number of frames. I'm not worried about collisions and such, just having the sprite move to that location would be super helpful. However the current plugins I are only able to transfer the character.

What exactly I am trying to do is move Event A from current position to newest position using X and Y Coordinates, with a duration of frames, and possibly a slight easing effect. I don't know if this has been done before, I've looked everywhere. So the last thing to do is ask.

I appreciate any help I can get!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krinalle