Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone!

I FOUND SOME STUFF, BUT NOT EXACTLY WHAT I WAS EXPECTING

I tried very hard to find a plugin that allow multiple gamepads playing at the same time on screen but guess what? CoronaVi.. So far no luck...

Someone here said MV is easy for such a thing: Multiple Controllers Support
And I found this plugin, but it's not what I actually need: YEP GamePadConfig (Or maybe it is..can you help understand it?)

DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?

So I'm here asking for help...please help me :')

I know MV detects a gamepad when its plugged (I tried), but 2 or more gamepads ... not so sure.. (also tried)

Is there any native functions in MV that I could be using or config?

WHAT I NEED AND WHAT I'M DOING

I making a game based on turns. So the players will never press the keys at the same time. I just need to lock everyone's gamepad buttons while the current player choose his actions. So in the end everyone is controlling the main keys, but only on your turn. (Ex: When player 2 is interacting with the game, players 1, 3 and 4 can't press any button - if they do, nothing happens).

So in the end I'm asking for 2 things:
  • Allow more than 1 gamepad in game (4 gamepads would be the perfect number);
  • Able/Disable gamepads based on plugin/script call;

SUGGESTIONS ARE VERY WELCOME!

If someone knows about a plugin that could do that or even maybe build it, I'd be very glad. :)

Really hoping you can help. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)
SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panagiotis13